We take pride in providing the finest quality care to our patients. We are currently seeking candidates to immediately fill a position as RN Case Manager for a Full Time or Per Diem employment.
Our IDEAL candidate has at least 2 years work experience in home health, with excellent verbal and written communication skills, is able to interpret medical data, and is extremely detail-oriented, priorities-focused and is motivated to help us meet the highest quality of care.
A Case Manager Nurse at Health Link Home Health Agency provides care at the patients home. Case Management is a collaborative process. The nurse must work closely with physicians, other nurses, rehab team, social workers and a wide range of medical and non- medical professionals. Case Managers work to meet complex patient needs. They make provisions for current and future needs of patients, promote quality care and encourage appropriate use of available resources.
Case Managers ensure that ethical and legal issues are addressed. They also ensure that patients receive medically appropriate services. Case Managers review charts and meet with other health care professionals to ensure that patients receive appropriate levels of care. They facilitate admission and discharge processes. Case Managers work holistically, ensuring that care and discharge plans meet the physical, social, and emotional needs of the patients.
- Current and unrestricted RN/LVN/PT/PTA/OT California State License
- Current BCLS/CPR certification
- Reliable transportation, with a valid California Driver’s License, and Auto Insurance
- Must be detail oriented
- Must have strong communication skills
- Ability to work with a diverse population
- Must have proficiency with computer-based patient database system
- 2 Years work experience in Home Health
- Knowledge of any other languages is a Big Plus