As a Physical Therapist or Physical Therapist Assistant, you will evaluate the patient’s physical therapy needs. Your goal with be to better the health, and quality of life for your patients. All therapy will be done in accordance with each patient’s individual plan of care.
Your specific duties for this role will include:
- Provide services within the scope of physical therapy, in accordance with the plan of care, and in coordination with the Case Manager.
- Follows plan of care; provides treatment; observe patient’s reaction to treatment and report any changes in his/her condition to the Case Manager
and/or Director of Nursing
- Do online Charting in Kinnser immediately after visit on provided IPad or Macbook Air
- Provide supervision to a PTA, if PTA is assigned
- Is responsible for following all company policies and procedures
- Current license to practice physical therapy in California
- Current driver’s license and automobile insurance in California , and the ability to travel within a 15 to 25 mile radius on a regular basis.
(Company Vehicle may be provided as available)